Honesty, Integrity & Commitment
Mike is a champion of Unger’s core values and is deeply commitment to building great people who build great projects. His constant encouragement, support, and leadership drive our focus on developing lasting partnerships and delivering complete client satisfaction.
• 35+ years of building experience
• B.S. in Construction Management from CSU, Sacramento
• Former President, Associated General Contractors of California
Ken is driven by the challenge of developing creative solutions that align with a client’s business plan. His dedication to creating lasting partnerships with clients, design teams, and trade partners is a key component to Unger’s success story.
• 30+ years of building experience
• B.S. in Construction Management from CSU, Chico
Jason is a problem solver with a strong passion for developing repeatable processes that reduce cost and wasted time. His favorite part of the job is working with teams to identify unique goals and challenges on upcoming projects and help create a plan to make each project successful.
• 20+ years of building experience
• B.S. in Civil Engineering from UC, Berkeley
• U.S. Army Veteran
Kathy guides her teams to the highest levels of project execution and client satisfaction. Listen to your client’s needs, find the best solutions, and do the work with the highest level of craftmanship and safety.
• 25+ years of building experience
• B.S. in Civil Engineering from Syracuse University