HONESTY, INTEGRETY & COMMITMENT
Mike is a champion of Unger’s core values and is deeply committed to building great people who build great projects. His constant encouragement, support, and leadership drive our focus on developing lasting partnerships and delivering complete client satisfaction.
• 35+ years of building experience
• B.S. in Construction Management from CSU, Sacramento
• 2017 President, Associated General Contractors of California
Jason is a problem solver with a strong passion for developing repeatable processes that reduce cost and wasted time. His favorite part of the job is working with teams to identify unique goals and challenges on upcoming projects and to help create a plan to make each project successful.
• 20+ years of building experience
• B.S. in Civil Engineering from UC, Berkeley
• U.S. Army Veteran
Kathy is an accomplished team leader committed to exceeding clients’ expectations for project execution and craftsmanship. She listens to the client’s needs and creates solutions that keep Unger operating at the highest levels of safety and innovation.
• 25+ years of building experience
• B.S. in Civil Engineering from Syracuse University